No Cook Chocolate/Caramel Cheesecake
4 cups of teeny marshmallows
12oz. jar of caramel topping
approx. 20 chocolate digestive biscuits - crushed
1/4 cup of melted butter
16ozs. (approx. 500g) cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup of double cream or whipping cream
1. Add the melted butter to the crushed biscuits and press them into the base of a greased dish.
2. Gently melt the marshmallows and caramel topping in a saucepan, over a low heat.
3. Cream the cheese, adding the vanilla essence.
4. Whip the cream and add to the cream cheese.
5. Add the marshmallow mix, stir together gently, and pour onto the biscuit base.
6. Refrigerate for at least 4 hrs.